On August 6, 2023, Yellow Corporation and certain of its affiliates, including YRC Inc. (d/b/a YRC Freight), USF Holland, USF Reddaway, New Penn Motor Express, YRC Enterprise Services, and Yellow Logistic (together “Yellow”), filed voluntary petitions for relief under chapter 11 of title 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code. Below are updated instructions for employment verification.
Employment & Wage Verification
Thomas & Company provides employment & wage verification for all current & former employees to prospective employers and lenders.
- Go to TnCverify.com to obtain last job title & dates of employment and/or wage information
- Company code: YRC382
- Authenticator ID for Thomas & Company: Oracle person 6-digit number (employee ID)
DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing & Preventable Accident Verification
Yellow is no longer able to provide DOT Driver Verifications per 49 CFR 391.23. This notice is intended to provide prospective employers with a written record of their good faith attempt to contact a previous employer.
- The past 3 years of drug & alcohol testing violation records are available in the FMCSA Clearinghouse for all Class A & B CDL Drivers.
- Instructions for drivers with open DOT violations listed in the FMCSA Clearinghouse:
Drivers who did not complete their SAP-required DOT Follow up drug and/or alcohol testing plan when Yellow ceased its operations can contact Abbott (eScreen) to obtain a copy of their previous DOT test results and chain of custody and control forms. These records will need to be provided to their next employer/carrier to continue their DOT Follow up testing plan.
- Abbott email: eMRO@abbott.com
- Abbott’s eMRO team: 888.382.2281 press 3
- Yellow’s eScreen account: 801100